Quest Adaptations, a locally established system and equipment integrator, offers a wide range of services and products covering CIM software solutions, equipment integration services, manufacturing solutions, custom interface and application development. In view of the continuous expanding market’s demands, we have urgent vacancies to fill.
(Job Location: Penang)
· Software design, development, testing, buyoff and continuous enhancements using C#.Net applications, Oracle PL/SQL Store Procedures or Portal/Gadgets application.
· Software solution and system administrations, maintenance and operation support.
· Conduct user requirement studies, consultancy and training.
· Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Programming or Computer Engineering or equivalent.
· At least 2-3 years of software development experience preferably with Semiconductor Manufacturing Industry and Manufacturing IT Operation Support background.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills, high tolerance of ambiguity and ability to prioritize task.
· Strong technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
· A team player with strong leadership, interpersonal, dynamic and good written and spoken communication skills
· Candidates who possess the skills, knowledge and experiences from the following disciplines are preferred:-
- C#, C#.Net, .Net Framework and Oracle PL/SQL Store Procedure programming.
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and Portal/Gadget development.
- Microsoft’s Workflow-Foundation and Team Foundation Server.
· Other domain knowledge like Equipment Integration or CIM, SECS/GEM Semi Standards, Wafer Fab Industries, Database Administration, WorkStream or FactoryWorks, Unix and Tibco Middleware are value add.
· Candidate must possess own transport and is willing to travel or be temporarily relocated to customer sites as and when necessary. Must possess relevant travel documents and able travel as and when required. This is of utmost importance.
Successful candidate will enjoy attractive remuneration and employment benefits/incentives package like travel and support allowances, project bonus, perfect attendance incentives, training and personal developments which commensurate with the qualification, experience and projects assignments.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED. ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICTEST CONFIDENCE. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE OR STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION MAY BE NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL, PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAILS REGULARLY.