- Research & development of enhanced QGEMService 2.0.
- Integration of customized inventory, transaction & tracking system to Malaysian customs approved accounting software.
- Research & development of SEMI PV2-0709 implementation for photovoltaic industry.
- Awarded contract by a multi-national company in Penang in collaboration with our business partner to successfully implement Constant DC Driver Station for LED lab test.
- MSC Status extended for another 5 years.
- Formed a joint venture company to expand into firmware, electronics and mechanical design work for test and LED burn-in market.
- Awarded new contracts by a multi-national company in Penang for Resource Outsource , Circuit Design and Development projects , software and firmware development.
- Venture in mechanical, wiring and cable assembly projects for a multi-national electronics company in Penang.
- Appointed by an OEM as their trainer on the philosophy and importance of equipment integration solutions & SECS/GEM standards.
- Relocate Quest Adaptations office from Bayan Bay to D’Piazza Mall.
- Appointed by a multi-national semiconductor industries as their trainer for equipment integration solutions & SECS/GEM knowledge.
- Continue Master Contract for Resource Outsource Contracts and Application/System Development Projects in MNC semiconductor companies in Kulim, Melaka and Singapore.
- Renew Support contract for semiconductor companies in Ipoh for the maintenance and upgrading of QLink4Host Module.
- Initiate new business partnership for business diversification (ERP).
- Headcounts doubled up within a year.
- Appointed as preferred vendor by another local equipment manufacturer located in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan for our in-house QLink and QGEMService software (SECS/GEM product).
- Recognized as regular vendor for the customization of software by a medical industry in automated label printing process, data acquisition, management, control and verification systems.
- Awarded by a multinational semiconductor company in Singapore for the enhancement of their internal DMS system.
- Research & development on CAMX communication module for PCB industry.
- Enhanced our QLink4Host Module for .Net platform support.
- Continue to support semiconductor companies in Ipoh in maintaining QLink4Host Module.
- Relocate Quest Adaptations office from Sri Nibong Complex to Bayan Bay
- Successfully attained MSC Status Company.
- Awarded contract from a leading Semiconductor Company in Melaka & China as their QLink software corporate licensor, software development and technical support service provider.
- Awarded contract for Software Development Services by a Semiconductor MNC located in Melaka.
- Appointed by a Korean Original Equipment Manufacturer as their system integrator for the SECS/GEM module software into their equipment.
- Released QTTMS – Transaction Tracking and Management System.
- Released QBSMS – Quest Beauty Saloon Management System.
- Became a member of Penang Automation Cluster (PAC).
- Received a contract from a leading Semiconductor Company in Ipoh as QLink software corporate licensor.
- Recognized as regular vendor for the customization of software in the areas of quality control, equipment calibration and management, as well as test report generation.
- Successfully implemented Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition System (SCADA) in SMI companies.
- Released QMBMaster - Host Connectivity Solution for PLCs or Devices using Modbus.
- Released QWMap - Wafer Map System.
- Awarded Resource Outsource contract with a Wafer Fab MNC in Kulim
- Extended QMark product to support
- Markem Plate Marker Laser.
- Shibaura YAG Laser
- Appointed by Malaysia 1st 200mm wafer fab company as their trainer on the philosophy and importance of equipment integration solutions.
- Awarded Resource Outsource contract with a MNC company in Melaka
- Released QFlow - Shop Floor Control System for SMIs.
- Released QPM - Plant Maintenance System.
- Launched QGEMService - an enhanced version of our SECS/GEM product. This product has been selected by several OEMs as SECS/GEM Integration Module for their equipment.
- Launched QMark - Automated Keyence Laser Marker System. This system has been successfully implemented in Semiconductor MNCs.
- Released QRecipe - Recipe Management System.
- Business Alliance to supply ERP Business Solutions
- Provide Custom Solutions development for various industries.
- Quest Adaptations was officially established.
- Launched our very 1st SECS/GEM products, QLink4Tool and QLink4Host Modules.
- Partnership with Original Equipment Manufacturer for the development & implementation of SECS/GEM module software into their equipment.